Hey guys,
first off let me apologize for not posting anything last week. I got so caught up in Thanksgiving and the
rush of it all, it had completely slipped my mind.
It's the second to last week of the fall semester right now though, but don't worry, I'll be on top of them
from now on.
I have a lot of stuff coming up the next two weeks, with finals and literally so. many. assignments.
I took an exam in my math class today and I am so excited to say that I actually think I did so good guys.
Anyways, moving on, let's talk about PRESENTS. I am the worst gift giver and I have made a list of
presents that I still need to buy for people and I am so anxious about it because I usually do everything last
minute but I really want it all done early this year. I already got a little something for myself and I'm
gonna be honest, I have A LOT on my wishlist this year...seriously guys.
I want new design/decor for my room and also new jewelry. I always see wishlists on tiktok now and they
just end up giving me more and more ideas of things to ask for. The last few years I haven't asked for
many things at all so I might be pushing it a little this year lol.
I also have not been consistent with my reading which makes me upset because it's one of the things
that keeps me calm and grounded. Luckily with the semester ending and winter break approaching,
I'll hopefully (fingers crossed) have more time to catch up on my reading and books. I'm in between 2
books right now and wanting to start a 3rd. Again, if anyone has any recommendations, please let me
know! It was so nice to talk to you all again.
Thank you all for reading along, talk to you all next week!
xoxo
Gabby.
No comments:
Post a Comment