First off, enjoy this cute pic of my puppy guys!!
I love her so much lol....
Hey guys! I'm super excited for this week's blog because I have so many exciting things planned these next few weeks, and I'm excited to talk about them with you all. So next week, I'm going to a Vampire Diaries convention where I get to meet the cast and participate in their Q&A. I've seriously been waiting for this for a year and I'm so excited to be able to finally go with one of my close friends! I'll definitely put up some pictures here when the time comes for the next blog post. The following weekend I have a super exciting trip planned as well, although I can't talk about it until it happens since it's going to be a surprise!!
I don't have much else to share right now, I've really been working my butt off in school and at work, so I promise I'll have more to share within the next few weeks! I can't wait to talk to you all again!
I also just want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart, thank you to those of you who keep up with my posts, share my stories and share my content for others to see! I am so grateful!!
Talk to you all next week, xoxo.
-Gabby
No comments:
Post a Comment