▼

Thursday, September 9, 2021

Overcoming Anxiety, School & Work

 



    Hey guys, I know I'm posting this a little late today but it has been such a crazy week and let me tell you why....

First off, SCHOOL LOL. I have spent four hours this week, just trying to do 20 math problems because I am so lost and confused....any tips on calculating interest rates let me know please haha.

  Second, work....I currently work at a daycare, it really is a fun job, I love working with the kids. But let me tell you, they're EXHAUSTING. No baby fever for me lol....

I also had a super fun weekend planned but unfortunately it is not going to work out as it was supposed to, so I'm trying to find something fun to fill up my weekend because Lord knows I need the break. 

I've been trying to keep myself occupied in order to avoid a lot of my anxiety and anxious thoughts, and luckily for me it works pretty well. Stress cleaning is one of my favorite things to do when I'm really stressed out, it is such a good distraction from whatever is overwhelming me. 

I don't know if it's just school, school and work, I don't know, but my anxiety has been through the roof so I'll really take any tips you guys have on what I can to do overcome it. I know it's a long process but I'm willing to work my ass off to get it to somewhere manageable. 

Sorry for the longer post today, I just had a lot to say and rant about lol. But for now, enjoy this cute pic of my dog today that I took before she went to the vet.

   Love you all....talk to you next Thursday! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment