Thursday, September 2, 2021

First Post of the Year

 



                Hey guys, this is my 1st official blog post and I could not be more excited. I'll be sharing my journey, experiencing and juggling college, work, my YouTube channel/social media and more! 

I've been wanting to make a blog to be able to share what I am going through, as an outlet for me, but also a way to help other's who have similar dream's as mine. 

I express my feelings by writing them down and I think this blog will also be a great way for me to cope and deal with obstacles I encounter in my teen years through early 20's. 

I can not wait to get started posting regularly and will try to stick to a weekly schedule as well! 

Talk to you all later..xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is it Friday yet?

 Hey guys, I told you I'd be more consistent with posting, so here I am. Not much to catch you all up on, just school and work stress as...