Wednesday, September 22, 2021

not feeling great this week

 Hey guys,

I'm not including any pictures in my blog this week because I want everyone to get the chance to really focus on what I'm writing today. 

It's been a rough week, and for some reason, I've been extra hard on myself which doesn't help either.

I want to get to a point where I push myself enough, without tearing myself down completely along the way.

My health and mental state are super important to me, so I even took a day off school this week to stay in bed all day, and let me tell you all how great it felt! Although, I ended up just being bored for 80% of the time and regretted not leaving the house and doing something. But I don't know, I feel like my body needed the rest.

I also somehow scored my group in my communications class a 100 on our week's assignment, which is something I am very proud of because our teacher is not easy on us whatsoever.

Moving on, I have an exciting weekend planned and an exciting week planned next weekend as well which I know I've talked about a few times.

I can't wait to put in so many pictures for you guys to see in next week's blog. 

But, I should stop myself here or else I never will....

Thank you all for reading and I can't wait to talk to you all more next week.

Xoxo, 

Gabby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is it Friday yet?

 Hey guys, I told you I'd be more consistent with posting, so here I am. Not much to catch you all up on, just school and work stress as...