Thursday, October 7, 2021

POST FLORIDA TRIP

 

GUYS!!!!

    I haven't posted on here in two weeks and I'm so sorry for that.

I've been all over the place, traveling and trying to balance schoolwork all at the same time.

This past weekend I was in Florida and it was a trip I'll never forget. I got to meet and party with Brianna Chickenfry from Barstsools and Joey Joy from Too Hot To Handle. 

They were some of the sweetest people I have ever met and I had so much fun.

I can't wait to be back in Miami again soon!!

Anyways, that's really all I have to talk about in this post but thank you all for reading along! I can't wait to keep you all updated with more soon.

Love u all...

Thank u for reading, xoxo.

-Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is it Friday yet?

 Hey guys, I told you I'd be more consistent with posting, so here I am. Not much to catch you all up on, just school and work stress as...