Thursday, October 14, 2021

Finally feels like fall!


 

Why do books have prices printed on them? - Marketplace


Hey guys, it feels good to be back here again talking to you all and I just wanted to share with you guys how good I've been feeling recently!  I started my official no fast food diet and I'm so proud of myself and the progress I've made. My body has felt so much stronger and healthier this week, and my mind has felt so clear and at ease as well.
I've been focusing on my YouTube channel, school work and all my other priorities and it's been so good honestly, stressful, but overall really good.
I also recently got back to reading this week which is so good for my mindset, I love being able to escape the real world for a little bit and let my mind relax! For any of you guys who like to read too and are interested, I've been reading ''We Were Liars'' by E. Lockhart.
Again, thank you all for reading along!! 
Talk to you all again next week!
Xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is it Friday yet?

 Hey guys, I told you I'd be more consistent with posting, so here I am. Not much to catch you all up on, just school and work stress as...