▼

Thursday, October 28, 2021

November is around the corner

    


Hey guys...

This one should be short and sweet...

I don't have any pictures to include in here this week because I've been on work mode alllllllll week.

But, I feel good! I just started reading ''The Subtle Art Of Not Giving A F***'' and I love it.

I've been wanting to read it for so long and now I finally understand what all the hype was about it.

 I love the way it makes me look at things from different perspectives, and I love how all the words and 

meanings behind everything are so clear and easy to understand.

Please, if you guys have any book recommendations, please share them with me!!

I used to be the biggest reader growing up and during high school I got so distracted and was not able to 

keep up with it. Still, reading always made me feel grounded and in control and I love that my mind gets 

to take a break from all the ideas I have running in my own head.

It's a perfect time for me to get back into reading too because right now the weather is so chilly, 

leaves are falling and fall is finally here. My favorite things to do in this weather are grab a Starbucks 

drink and sit there reading, or to sit in my own cozy bed reading. 

I'm not a big fan of the cold but something about fall is so special and beautiful that I don't seem to mind it 

too much this time of year. 

I also want to apologize for slacking on these blogs, I promise to keep up and be more consistent with 

you all because I love doing these!

Again, thank you all for reading. See you next week!

-Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment