▼

Thursday, November 4, 2021

First Week of November

 Hey guys, 

It's November 4th and I'm sitting in class waiting for my writing class to start and all I can think of is how badly I want a hot chocolate or hot coffee right now.

Seriously, it is freezing outside.

It's finally that time of year where I have to wait for my car to heat up because all the windows and door handles are completely frozen.

I don't really mind the snow but when it's just cold and ugly out, I'm not a fan.

It has been a long time since I've been able to wear ugg boots, which reminds me I still have to buy a new pair for this winter season.

I've had a lot going on but they are all good things. I'm genuinely content with my life right now and it makes me happy because I know only better things are coming.

I'm planning on going to NYFW in February which I'm planning right now which is also super exciting and I hope it all works out so my friends and I can go. 

School has been a bit overwhelming but in just 4 weeks the semester will be over and I seriously can not believe it guys. Where did the time go?

I did not realize how true it was when people say that college flies by, next year I'll already be a junior!

It's hard for me to even process any of this.

I know I'm just blabbing on now but these are all little things that have been on my mind for a while now. 

I want to thank all of you who take the time to read my work and my writing and even interact with my posts and videos, it means more to me than you all could imagine!

Thank you again & I'll talk to you guys next week! 

xoxo

Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment