▼

Thursday, November 11, 2021

IT'S ALMOST THANKSGIVING?!?!

 GUYS...

I can't believe this.

How the hell is it almost thanksgiving? I swear time is flying by so fast and I'm trying so hard to keep up.

I think that as each day goes by, my anxiety grows because I feel like it's getting harder and harder for me to get ahold of reality.

There is so much to do and I feel like such little time.

At the beginning of this school year, I created my dream board. I'm happy to say that two and a half months in, I've already been able to cross some of my goals for 2021-2022 off my list.

I'm proud of the person I'm becoming and I hope that as time goes by, I keep getting to cross things off my list.

But still, even if by the end of next year I don't get to cross everything off my list, that's okay too.

Sometimes dreams change, sometimes things aren't meant to be, and that's all okay. 

I tell myself this everyday, ''Everything happens for a reason.'' Everyone thinks this is corny, but if we get down on ourselves about every single failure, we will never be happy.

Whenever something doesn't go my way, I remind myself that it's for a reason, and that maybe it was not in my best interest.

Unfortunately, I do still let things get to me from time to time.

But it's something I will learn to cope with and manage as each day goes by.

It is so important to forgive ourselves and be patient with ourselves. 

We are all learning and growing as each day goes by.

I'm happy with who I am becoming, and so should you.

Until next week! xoxo.

-Gabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment